Seniors who are unable to drive and have no other means of reliable transportation can become unnecessarily homebound and isolated. Having access to essential services such as medical care and grocery shopping is a critical component in making it possible for a senior to remain living at home.
CASS provides transportation:
- To neighborhood senior centers, Monday – Friday
- For weekly grocery shopping trips
- To medical appointments and treatments
- For group outings, social and recreational events
CASS Transportation is designed to meet the needs of seniors
- CASS transportation is door-to-door, with driver assistance when needed
- CASS vehicles are equipped with lifts and can accommodate wheelchairs
- CASS drivers are professionally trained, including CPR and first aid, and have undergone FBI background checks
To learn more about our transportation service and options, contact the Transportation Department at 513-721-0375.